NCI Mablethorpe, opened in May 2009, is the 42nd NCI station to be established, around the coast of Britain, and the second in Lincolnshire. Originally operating from a Beach Chalet on the Promenade, as from February 2010, we are now located in a purpose built building in the Sea View Car Park, Quebec Road.
For more information on the service we provide please read our About Us page.
Any Coastwatch station is run solely by volunteers trained to exacting NCI standards, including observation techniques, chart and compass bearings, safety and distress signal recognition and procedures, radio and Radar operations and much more, and normally operates as a two manned watch sometimes with a trainee.
Being a new station we are in need of new volunteers. You can find out more details about what is involved on our Volunteer page and you can contact us to find out more information or to apply to become a volunteer by calling us on 01507 443519 or via our online Volunteer Form
Fundraising and Donations
We are a charity organisation and all our income derives from fundraising and donations. We are still in need of funds to fully equip this new station.
- Chairman: Mr Harry Innocent
- Trustee: Mr Ian Whalley
- Station Manager: Laurie King
- Secretary: Mr Keith Arthey
- Deputy Station Managers: Mrs Val Jackson, Mr Malcolm Drewery
- Treasurer: Mrs Elaine Dennis-Skuce
- Membership Services: Mr Tim Rowe
- Press & Publicity Coordinator: Mr Paul Russell
- Technical Officer: Mr Gordon Leesley
- Training Office: Mr Malcolm Drewery
- Almoner: Mr Les Tietjen
- Fund Raisers - Friends of Mablethorpe Coastwatch
Mar to Oct
Oct to Feb
Sea View Car Park
|Tel: 0795 8038564|
|Lat: 053° 20.867' N
Long: 000° 15.607' E
|00, 14,16, 67, 84|